Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still Snowing - Today's Workouts

I cannot believe it, it’s still snowing!!  But that didn’t stop us going to the gym :)   My workout this morning included:

  • Platform Calf Raises   3×20
  • Leg Extensions   10# 2×14
  • Leg Curls   20# 2×14
  • H.S. Calf Raises   10# 2×16

Then, I went to the morning yoga class!  My yoga instructor threw in some pilate core routines and that really challenged me (in a good way).  Meanwhile, my husband faithfully worked out for 90 minutes by himself as usual.  We drove home together after we’re all done, had our breakfast, and off to work!

I had some break time in the early afternoon, so I decided to go back to the gym for cardio workouts:

  • 30 minute intervals on elliptical
  • 30 minute intervals on bike

My quads started feeling sore and I experienced a sharp pain in my left ankle while I was on the bike.  After I lowered the intensity, I felt ok and I was able to finish the workout.  I probably should go easy on my legs tomorrow.

[Via http://newyouresolution.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment