Saturday, March 6, 2010

10k challenge week 3

This week has been a little disappointing because I’ve been struggling to get over a minor cold and I was so busy at work. I was going to try to push through to finish by Saturday which would be 20 days but I may have to go into next week now.

Having said that I’ve not done badly this week. I went into the gym on Monday intending to just do 500 as recovering from that cold but somehow continued to 1000.Tuesday I got onto the mats and noticed someone had left double 8kg and double 12kg. So I had some doubles fun- after some internal debate I decided that each double was just one swing as it was one hip movement. I finished with straightforward 16kg swings- added another 500.

I had to have a day off on Wednesday due to work pressure. However I ended up doing 10 press ups because children in the boxing class bet me I couldn’t-posh headteacher dress and everything.

On Thursday I completed 700 swings- mostly with the 16kg. Friday I went to see an amazing Cuban dance company so no time to workout. At the last count that made 8200. I’m going to try for finishing on Sunday…

[Via http://kettlebellqueen.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment