Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 55

Yay! I had a great practice today. My strategy to move to a new location halfway through worked well. When I was juggling over the bed, I simply could not get 9 throws. When I moved to the middle of the room with a wall as my backdrop, I was able to start getting 9 throws after only a few tries. So strange how that works; maybe a rut is tied to a location. I guess that makes sense, as a new perspective, whether physical or mental, seems to always promote growth, creativity and better understanding. While juggling over the bed helps with efficiency of practice, it probably creates some sort of mental crutch. But you’d also think I’d be more likely to ‘go for it’ and try to get 9 throws with the bed under me – crazy!

So next practice I will move locations again, maybe even more than twice per session. Looking forward to more progress in the coming week!

[Via http://learningfive.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment