Sunday, March 21, 2010

SALE! New Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock - Attack Fat NOW! Only at Bodybuilding.com.

FREE Personal Trainer Program

Energize Your Workouts!

If you’re low on fuel and craving more energy, these supplements are designed to help you break barriers and push yourself beyond the brink. Increase your drive, up your dedication, and improve your performance.

Get Ready To Bulk Up!

Why I Got StartedI began a diet for a bodybuilding competition because I was sick of being the big fat guy that was strong but never looked good.

That all changed when I promised myself that I would never look like that again. I went from big and fat to big and lean. This was also the first time I saw my abs.

Labrada Super Charge Xtreme Super Charge Xtreme

Classification: Nitric Oxide

Only $38.99!Get Labrada C2 Strength Free! MRM All Natural Whey MRM All Natural Whey

Classification: Whey Protein

Only $39.98!Buy 2 Get 1 Free! RIPPED FREAK RIPPED FREAK

Classification: Fat Burner

Only $44.99!$5 Off Coupon: 5offRippedFreak S.A.N. S.A.N.

Innovations For The Serious Minded Athlete

10% Off Entire Line In March

Ray decided to make a change because he was tired of being the big guy that never looked good. Read on to learn how he turned everything around and shed 72 pounds!

Ray RagnacciRay Ragnacci

Why I Got Started

I began a diet for a bodybuilding competition because I was sick of being the big fat guy that was strong but never looked good.

That all changed when I promised myself that I would never look like that again. I went from big and fat to big and lean. This was also the first time I saw my abs.

I Promised Myself That I Would Never Look Like That Again.

How I Did It

With some help and motivation seven days a week from some friends in college, I trained three hours a day for fourteen weeks and completely transformed my eating habits and training style. Since loosing the weight I have learned what true hardcore training takes.

Since Loosing The Weight I Have Learned What True Hardcore Training Takes.

SALE! LG Sciences Cold Fusion EX – Nitric Oxide Booster -BUY 1 GET 1 FREE at Bodybuilding.com. LEARN MORE CLICK HERE!!

[Via http://fitness100.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment