Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sexy Nightclub Workout

Mmmhmm, I did this

Don’t judge me but… my review of Dance a GoGo Sexy Nightclub Workout is up on DVD Talk now. It’s true that I get to pick what I review and, yes, I picked this 3 disk box set. But I’m the only fitness reviewer so I would’ve ended up with it eventually anyway.

I looked like a straight up fool trying to do these routines–Music Video, Latin and Nightclub–and I was on the dance team for five years. Lame. The instruction is non-existent so it’s kind of hard to follow along. You might as well be watching a skanky music video and flailing your body around in time with the techno beat.

The best (read: worst) part are the tips from choreographer Andrea Lin:

1. Dressing sexy can make you fit!

2. Sitty pretty with efforts!

3. Walk in heels with style!

Yep. Sitty pretty with efforts. QUOTE.

Check out the review and let me know if you want it. I’m certainly not keeping it.

[Via http://sweettater.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment