Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have dreams and aspirations just as we all have...

Now that I’m working and have a bit more freedom, there are a few things I wanna do. Over the last few weeks, I’ve FINALLY got to the weight I wanted to get to (and now, I’m gonna have a battle staying there – dunno whether I’m gonna put more on or lose it again) and I’m gonna start following a plan because I need some muscle definition and I want to be more toned (I actually really wanna be like Jazz). Chris is my inspiration because he’s changing his life and I’m so looking forward to his work suits ;)

I want to do:

  • Dance
  • Tae Bo
  • Ice skating
  • Running

As I don’t like lifts (an actual phobia), I use the stairs at work so that’ll help with my fitness too! If I can get up early enough, I can go jogging once around the park with Daniel before work and if not, I can go after with him – I think he’s looking forward to it! Hopefully as time goes on, I can run further. I just know that on the first time out, I’ll die before we get back to the top of the park! Charlie said he’ll do Tae Bo with me (I think he needs to get his aggression out too) and we’ll need space to do it because it’s a cross between boxing and taekwondo as well as being cardovascular aerobics which are hard but they work. Hardwork :P Maybe the pair of them can come ice skating with me too!

I’m gonna be so busy. Also I wanna do my Interior Design course too. Sigh.

I can’t wait :)

Tippy x

[Via http://tippystardust.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment