Saturday, February 27, 2010

10k challenge-increasing the weight

I’m back at work this week which means that workouts are harder to fit in. So fewer swings are in order as I have less time. I decided to go up a weight and so introduced the 16kg thinking that this would slow me down. However I still managed  500 and 700 swings per session. By Friday I was up to 5600 swings.

I was due to help supervise a school disco and had little time to workout but really wanted to finish that last 400. So I managed to get to the gym for a quick blast. At one time 400 swings would take an hour, I was finished easily within 30 mins including joit mobility and stretch! I even managed 100 swings with the 20kg (2H in sets of 20).

Whats more I went back to work refreshed and ready to take on 2 hours of school disco- much more daunting.

[Via http://kettlebellqueen.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment