Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October Ab Challenge 2009!

Hey guys!

Well I was reading through Caitlin’s old blog posts on http://healthytippingpoint.com (she’s got a new site to, it’s look awesome! check it out :]), and I came across her December Challenge. For this, she decided to make Ab Workouts fun!

Coz nobody likes ab workouts, they’re painful, hard and boring. So she made it her mission to work on her abs every other day with exercises that were easy to do in the comfort of your own home, which would only take 5 or 10 minutes out of your day.

After reading all her workouts day after day, I felt inspired to do the same because I never do ab-work, and it’s true that doing ab-work and strengthening your abs helps improve running. So bring on the Planks baby!

I’ve decided to make mine “October Challenge” because tomorrow’s the first of October and the sooner I get started, the better. I’m going to the gym tomorrow for a 60 minute strength-training class so that will be my ab work-out for that day Then every 2nd day I’ll post an update with which exercise I chose to do. I have 6 different ones that I borrowed from Healthy Tipping Point, so I’ll send the link to her blog posts for each so you can see in full what I’m doing

Wish me luck!

And get ready for me to get ripped abs

No comments:

Post a Comment