Tuesday, December 29, 2009

who asked you?

Unsolicited advice at the gym is just that…UNSOLICITED!  I don’t need a fellow gym-goer telling me how to work out.  That’s what a trainer’s for.  I get it…you’re trying to be nice.  But if I wanted your opinion, I’d ask.  Only I didn’t ask!  When I go to the gym, I want to be left in peace.  It’s my alone time, when I like to relax, listen to music, and not think about anything or anyone.  Unless my arms has fallen off and is lying next to my machine, do not approach me with your fitness “expertise.”

Thank you.  That is all.

~neen

ps:  Just for the record, I’m not some imbecile that doesn’t know how to use the machines properly.  I’ve been working out for years and do, in fact, have a trainer whose advice I value.

[Via http://nycneen.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment