Thursday, December 10, 2009

I TURNED 60 ON TUESDAY!

Linda Pulping Coffee

Beginning at Christmas Time, 2007, I embarked upon an goal of attaining a fit, trim, healthier body. I was 58 and obese.

We are approaching Christmas of 2009, and I can say I have accomplished my goal

I have attained and maintained my goal weight for several months

I really did it….

Something unprecedented in my experience…

Something I had Dreamed about a very long time

Something I had utterly lost the belief I could do

It took other people telling me they knew I could do it.

I want to support your belief that it is possible for you to be healthy

To:

  1. Feel Better
  2. Have more Energy
  3. Wear Cute clothes…
  4. Participate!
  5. FIT Places
  6. Be included in more.
  7. Have More Fun
  8. Have Better Relationships
  9. Feel Good About Yourself
  10. Let it be fun…

Yesterday was my 60th birthday.

I walked my 2000 th mile for 2009.

I spent the day working on my friends’ farm. While we were having lunch, he said to me: “I want to recognize you and congratulate you for actually changing your body weight in the way that you have.”

“YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE KNOWN WHO DID THAT”



I can not even describe what it was like to hear that.

I know there are so many people who want to do this..

I am an example of success for you…. YOU CAN do this.

I am the real deal.

I know many others who have had life-changing results.

We want you to succeed.

How good is that?

What a gift!

Introduce yourself and tell me what you are thinking…

Linda Carol Berry

BraveHeart Women Global Community founding member

Instrument of Change

I Really Did It



We Are What We Focus Upon

[Via http://ireallytdidit.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment