Sunday, January 31, 2010

The little things that make you ^_^

This morning I woke up early so that I could hike with my dad!  Yay!  Even though we didn’t  go all the way we had good reasons…like it looked like it was going to rain (which it didn’t :P ).  Fine, I confess…we were too lazy and tired to go all the way.  It’s not our fault!  The last part is really steep!  But we promised ourselves that we’ll get better next time…

I’m planning to go to my friend’s house to do our lovely homework!  Doing the homework is much more fun when you do it with friends…as long as we don’t get too distracted :P !  And if we don’t understand something, we don’t need to call each other and waste our minutes and texts :D !

Something made me really happy!  My manager is so nice and sweet ^_^!!!  Even though I don’t work there anymore, my manager called me just to remind me that the store was holding a party for all employees tonight, and wondering if I was planning to come.  Unfortunately, I had to decline since I have school the next day, but I was so happy that she was considerate enough to call me!  She’s my favorite manager!!!  She’s going on maternity leave soon and I wish her the best of luck, health, and happiness!

I love the title of this blog.  We need to appreciate the little things in life because it’s the little things that make up our lives.  Without them, life wouldn’t be fun!

I hope everyone finds the little things that make them ^_^

lots of love!

ash<3

[Via http://0ash0.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment