Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dynaflex Powerballs

In late December I purchased a Dynaflex blue neon powerball with starter from Amazon.  Actually a total of 5 from Amazon since I also ordered some for my friends. When I fist started using the powerball it worked really well I thought.  Then only a matter of about 2 weeks later it started making a horrible noise.  I opened it up to see what was causing the noise and it appeared to me that the axle holes located on the support ring were enlarged. This could explain the noise so I emailed Dynaflex and told them what I thought was wrong.  They said that they would send me a new ball for 20.95 inlcuding shipping.  I told them I thought it had a lifetime guarantee and they said only on manufacture defects. Also they said that if the powerball is opened that voids the guarantee.  I told them I had purchased 5 of their powerballs and this is the way they handle it.  I sent an email back stating I would not be purchasing any more powerballs from them.  Instead I would be purchasing powerballs from RPM Sports since RPM Sports powerballs have an unconditional liftetime guarantee.  All they could say was sorry that their policy discouraged me.  I DO NOT recommend Dynaflex Powerballs.

[Via http://chris12923.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment